Download: Download Form
"The Blitter Library plugin adds additional video modes to most of the emulators available from [bannister.org]."
* Arcade Mode (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* Arcade Mode 25% (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* Arcade Mode 50% (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* Arcade Mode 75% (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* Blur (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x)
* Interleaved (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* Interpolated (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* Interpolated 25% (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* Interpolated 50% (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* Interpolated 75% (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
* RGB Mode (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
The Blitter Library includes a comprehensive system of real time image filters. You can adjust the colour channels independently as well as flip and invert the image in real time.
Full Screen Modes
* RAVE - Uses the RAVE API (only available under MacOS 8/9) to scale the video to full screen rapidly. Uses ATI-specific calls where possible to provide maximum possible speed.
* OpenGL - Uses OpenGL to scale the video to full screen. This works under both Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X.
Full instructions on how to use the library and the list of emulators it works with are included in the download package.
Note that the Blitter Library is moderately priced Shareware, at US $10 per Macintosh.