Download: Download Page
MIDIMAN M-Audio today announced support in Macintosh OS 10.1 for their entire
line of Delta digital audio interfaces. Latency for the OS 10.1 drivers is reported to be as low as 40 samples, which translates to a latency time of approximately 1 ms. This unprecedented development clearly puts M-Audio at the forefront of driver development and support, being the first audio-related company to announce OS 10.1 fully functional drivers.
The driver has the following features:
• All Delta cards are supported (1010, 66, 44, DiO2496, Audiophile 2496, TDIF, R-BUS).
• Latency times are as low as appx. 1ms (one!) = 40 samples.
• MultiCard mode (up to 4 cards).
• MultiClient (multiple apps can access one card and audio port at the same time).
• MIDI I/O (where available).
• Hibernate mode (works with power management).
• Resizeable panels in the Delta Control Panel software.
• Additional small VU meter panel.
• Requires Mac OS X 10.1 or later.