Download: Order Form [No Download]
"Spring Cleaning gets rid of hard drive clutter and wipes away Internet tracks to reclaim disk space and increase your Mac's performance. Completely uninstall old software and space-wasting files that become scattered all over your hard drive. Quickly clean out hard-to-find Internet cookies, cache, and history files that clog disk space and risk your privacy! Easily restore items you've removed if you later change your mind. Keep your Mac running its best - give it a good Spring Cleaning!"
SPRING CLEANING 4.0 NEW FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Completely redesigned for Mac OS X, Spring Cleaning 4.0 takes advantage of many features of the new OS.
* CookieEditor allows users to selectively remove Internet cookies from their machines to save disk space, protect their privacy, and speed access to favorite sites.
* MailCleaner finds unwanted and duplicate attachments hidden unknowingly by users' email programs.
* AccessMonitor, developed specifically for Mac OS X users, provides a quick and easy way for users to find files by their last access date, so they can later decide whether the files are still important to keep
* QuickCompare, also just for Mac OS X, displays the differences between similar files, giving users an easy way to identify which files should be removed.
* Standard and Advanced Modes are two new user interfaces offering different levels of cleaning. Standard Mode helps guide users by categorizing searches via cleaning priority: Cleanup, Maintenance, Organize, and Internet. Advanced Mode provides access to all of Spring Cleaning's searches, giving an experienced user greater cleaning flexibility.
ADDITIONAL SPRING CLEANING BENEFITS
* iClean™, a stand-alone, desktop cleaning tool, cleans out Internet cookies, cache, and history files; reattaches aliases; and empties the Trash.
* Fifteen powerful cleaning utilities scour a user's hard drive to completely remove old and unwanted applications; files; folders; fonts; Internet clutter; orphaned aliases; damaged files; and more.
* Restore allows users to reverse actions and restore items to their previous location.